This recipe makes about 8 large cookies and I guarantee these will go down a treat! They are super quick and easy to make needing little time in the oven to go all soft and gooey (just how I like them!)
- 1 cup of chocolate spread (Nutella if you wish)
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 egg
- Extra chocolate spread for the filling of the cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line your baking trays with grease proof paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chocolate spread and egg. Add the flour and stir until incorporated.
- Roll a small teaspoon of dough into a ball and flatten with your palm to your desired size, then place on the lined baking tray.
- Spoon a small teaspoon of cold chocolate spread in the center of the cookie (It’s so tempting just to eat now!)
- Roll a second small teaspoon of dough into a ball and flatten with your palm to the size of the other flattened dough ball. Place it over the Nutella and press the edges of the two cookies together.
- Once you have done this with all the cookie dough, bake in the oven for 6 – 8 minutes depending on how soft you want your cookies. I love mine on the chewer side, but if you prefer more of a crunch, I would recommend another couple of minutes.