I was so honoured to have been nominated for not one, but 3 blogger awards over the last few months. My first nomination came from Joann from Joann’s Food for Thought for the Infinity Dreams Award, shortly followed by the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by Cooks with Evie. I am so grateful that you both thought of me and my little blog for these awards. I have only recently posted answers to both these awards, so on this occasion will not be participating, but wanted to say thank you so much. It means a lot to me.
I also want to thank the lovely Claire from Art and Soul for my next nomination for the Starlight Blogger Award. I love reading posts from Claire and there are definite books being added to my reading wish list following her reviews, so make sure to check out her blog.
Now for the award itself ..
This Award is created to highlight and promote Inspiring Bloggers and I feel so honoured for the nomination. The rules are simple and as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 3 questions they’ve asked you.
- Pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers & let them know you have nominated them.
- Give your nominees three new questions to answer.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
My answers to Claire’s questions:
Where do you get your ideas for your blog from?
I simply blog the recipes I love and the new recipes I try, whether they are a complete success or not. It’s about sharing recipes and learning along the way and that’s what helps motivate me to continue to write.
What’s the best thing about blogging?
The sense of community. I love nothing more then writing a post, and having great feedback on others experiences and even ways to improve or do better. It’s really nice to take the things said on board and to see what the end result is the next time you do that certain bake. It’s definitely my followers that give me the motivation to continue writing.
If you won 1000 pounds/dollars and you had to spend the money on something nice for yourself (no using it to pay the mortgage or bills), what would you buy?
Umm .. I think I would probably put it towards our honeymoon and treat us to something like a swanky 5* hotel, or use it to upgrade our flights.
- Chitra from Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen
- Sari from Bake and Read
- Chinelo from Good Cake Day
- Aroma’s and Flavours from my Kitchen
- Chelsea from Chey Chey from the Bay
And the questions for my nominees:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- If you have traveled, what was your favorite place to visit? If you haven’t traveled, where do you want to go?
- What exciting things are you working on at the moment and will they feature on your blog?
I hope you will all participate, and I look forward to reading your answers.
Thank you again Claire for nominating me :)