I can’t believe I have been nominated for another award. Thank you so much to the lovely StephySweetBakes for this great nomination. Her blog is full of amazing recipes and she isn’t shy of a few blog awards herself. She is a lovely lady and I can totally see why other bloggers send through so many nominations to her. You must check out her blog!
So, the rules for this award are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and a link to the lovely blogger that nominated you
- Present 15 Awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to your post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Well, here goes .. 7 Interesting facts about me …
- Before I was a serious baker, I was a serious kick boxer where I graded to a brown stripe belt (3 away from black!)
- I’m a nineties child, and I’ll always be ‘that girl’ who requests a bit of cheese at a party. Did someone say “Reach for the Stars …”
- I hate snakes and not really that great with heights …
- … Although I did jump out of a plane at 11,000 ft. whilst travelling the West Coast of America – literally the scariest thing I have ever done!
- I secretly like a bit of DIY and don’t mind an afternoon in my local DIY store (just don’t tell Luke that or else we will be in there all the time!)
- I’m actually quite arty and enjoy painting on large scales that always turn out a bit wacky and always full of colour.
- As well as baking, I do love a bit of gardening and I can’t wait till I have a house with a garden so I can landscape and add some serious colour!
So there we have it! I’m not sure how interesting they are, but there is a little something you probably didn’t know about me.
I now nominate:
- What Corrine Did Next
- Chlophie’s Cakes
- Katelyn’s Kitchen
- Cakes the Biscuit
- Aroma’s and Flavors from my Kitchen
- Cooks with Evie
- Cook with Mir
- I’d Much Rather be Baking
- Homegrown & Homemade
- My Pinch of Yum
- Joann’s Food for Thought
- Bake What you Want
Thank you again to the lovely StephySweetBakes for the nomination, and I look forward to reading the above nominees posts very soon :)