I just wanted to start by saying a massive thank you to the lovely StephySweetBakes for her very kind nomination for the Infinity Dreams Award. I can’t believe I have been nominated for yet another award. It is such an honour. I love that every time I come across a new award I discover some more amazing blogs, and for that I am so thankful to anyone who’s nominated me so far!
For this award, I am to list 7 of my dreams. Here goes ..
1. I would love to travel the world! I was lucky enough to take a year out and spent 9 months in sunny Brisbane, Australia and then traveled through New Zealand and the West Coast of America. It has definitely given me the “bug” to continue with my travelling adventures, one country at a time!
2. One of my biggest dreams is to open a small bakery and coffee shop. There aren’t enough local bakeries these days that sell fresh loafs of bread and handmade cakes. I love to bake and I love people, so the two go together in perfect harmony. I know exactly what I would call it, where it would be, what I’d serve, even down to the hoped atmosphere!
3. I would love to find my dream home with that dream kitchen that has amble of storage space, worktop space and of course, that perfect double oven so I can bake all day long!
4. Being British, I would love the opportunity to appear on the Great British Bake Off. Baking for Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood would be a dream in itself!
5. I would love my own cook book. I love blogging new and exciting recipes, and I love experimenting with the classics. I’m not sure what I would call my cook book, but I would make sure its filled with lots of easy but exciting recipes that people of all ages and abilities can make. What’s more satisfying then sharing your love of baking with people that love it too!
6. I would also love to continue growing my blog and continue to play around with different recipes. This could link nicely to my cook book (hehe …)
7. The dream is to retire somewhere hot, near the sea – preferable somewhere on the East Coast of Australia! (Although I have a fair few years ahead of me yet before I have to retire – unless of course I won the lottery!)
The people I would like to nominate for this award are as follows:
I hope you will participate and I look forward to hearing your dreams!
Thank you again to the lovely StephySweetBakes for the kind nomination for this award. Make sure to check out her blog :)