Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have all had a lovely week.
I can’t believe I have been nominated for another award, this time the Real Neat Blog Award by the lovely Jenna of I’d Much Rather be Baking. I love Jenna’s blog, her recipes are to die for and her photography is amazing. It was very kind of her to think of me and my little blog for the award.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Here are my questions from Jenna:
1. Why did you start your blog? – I started my blog in early 2013 to share my love of all things sweet and to help keep track of my baking and decorating attempts. I have such a strong love for baking and experimenting, checking out Pinterest is a daily must for me and reading other blogs who’s writers share a similar passion. It’s a great platform to share what you love with likeminded people who love what you do too!
2. What is your favourite thing about blogging? – I love sharing my recipes with my readers and it’s always nice to get back positive comments and feedback. When things go wrong, I am so grateful to the people that take the time to comment with hints and tips for next time. I love the blogger community and feel grateful to be a part of that.
3. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert? – Definitely breakfast! I love breakfast food, I think I could quite happily live the rest of my life just eating breakfast food!
4. Do you have any hobbies you enjoy in your spare time? – I’m a bit of a gym bunny and tend to go 3 times a week. I’m also a great lover of the outdoors and really enjoy going for long walks in the countryside.
5. If you could eat only one dessert forever what would it be? – Cheesecake! Simple!
6. What is your favourite cookbook? – The Great British Bake Off – Everyday. There are so many great recipes in this book which tests your technical abilities, as well as inspires you with their Showstoppers!
7. Do you have any inspirations for your blog? – I would love to continue growing my blog and challenge myself with trying new recipes to write about. There are so many amazing food blogs out there, and I definitely aspire to be of a similar high standard .. one day.
The blogs I would like to nominate for this award are:
1. The Migrant Chef: Such an interesting blog – I love the different recipes and the photography is absolutely gorgeous.
2. Food for Thought: Again, another very interesting blog of a very talented, on the road to being a chef. The recipes are just delicious and is definitely a blog to check out!
My questions to you are:
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
2. What is your favourite food or bake?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2015?
4. What country would you most like to visit?
5. What is the one product you just cannot live without?
6. What other hobbies (besides blogging) do you enjoy?
7. What is your favourite quote?
I look forward to reading your answers :)
Thanks again Jenna for the nomination. Hx