Whilst browsing through the internet, I came across this amazing easy recipe to make Blondies. I have been meaning to make these for a while as they look amazingly scrummy! Brownies are a favourite of mine, so when I found out there was a white chocolate type brownie around, I just has to try and bake them for myself! And I couldn’t believe how incredible easy they are to make as well – all you will need are a few ingredients, a bowl and a spoon! Thank you Love in the Oven, this one was a real winner. They are a super scrummy bake and I guarantee they will go down a treat with everyone! The original recipe was all in American measurements, so with a little convertion to grams, this is an incredibly easy way to make Chocolate Chunk Blondies which are so incredibly moorish, I guarantee you will be making these on a regular basis!
- 128g of plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250g of chocolate cut into small chunks
- 113g of butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 200g of brown sugar
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 C and either grease or line with greaseproof paper an 8″x8″ baking tin.
- Cream together the melted butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add the egg, vanilla and salt and stir again.
- Gradually mix in the flour until combined and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into greased tin and bake for about 20-30 minutes depending on how gooey you want it! Personally, as you can see, I like mine very much on the softer/gooier side and that literally took 20 minutes in the oven!
Mine are definitely a tad on the darker side as these were a total impulse bake and I only had dark brown sugar in my baking cupboard, but they still tasted amazing, even if on the darker blonde side! There are so many different variations to the mix as well, your open to a lot of Blondie opportunities! What would you add to the mix?